Prozone Air Purifier
Ultraviolet Air Purifier
Area Model PZ6AIR
Properly used*, the Prozone Area Model PZ6-AIR generates safe levels of ozone using ultraviolet rays for superior reduction of
* Designed to be turned
on and off and moved around as needed for odor control. Not meant for continuous
use unless there are strong odors present.
| PLEASE NOTE:
1. We did NOT author or place ANY newspaper ads for any Prozone.
2. Neither did we author or mail ANY advertisements for any Prozone.
3. Neither have we advertised on TV or radio.
|If you bought a Prozone through one of the above means
and need service, kindly DO NOT CONTACT US.
page you are viewing is our sole
means of advertising. And we are not the manufacturer.
The Prozone Air Purifier does a superb job of eliminating even very strong odors.
The Prozone uses Ultraviolet-C light to generate ozone. It has NO ozone plates, nor does it
use any of that technology that requires frequent maintenance. The UV-C method is the best way of generating ozone,
particularly with the patented UV lamp design that the Prozone uses (United States Patent
6,426,053). The 185 nm UV-C wavelength generates pure ozone and no oxides of nitrogen (NOX).
The UV lamp is self-cleaning. Regardless of the dust in your environment, it is not
normally necessary to clean the UV lamp. (Not for dust. Designed for odor removal).
The benefits of proper ozone levels for getting rid of odors, and the
characteristics of 254 nm UV-C rays for killing germs, are both well-established scientific facts.
Please see the ozone FAQ.
- Eliminates strong odors such as tobacco smoke, "old house" smell, chemical odors,
animal odors, etc.
- Ozone output: 125 milligrams per hour. The ozone output is NOT ADJUSTABLE; the unit is designed
to be used when necessary and moved around. If the unit is left on continuously in locations where
there is no odor, then the ozone may build up to harmful levels. Please read this important notice about ozone generators and the right column on the
Frequently Asked Questions About Ozone page.
- Approx. Size: 6" x 6.2" x 2.2"
- 5.5 CFM Fan. The ones we sell have the original fans removed and long-life fans installed in
- No filters
- Runs on standard AC house current and uses only 43 watts
- Eliminates odors and VOC's (gaseous volatile organic compounds).
- The UV lamp is self-cleaning and has a rated life of 20,000 hours when operated
- The PROZONE comes with a one-year manufacturer's warranty on parts and labor and a 60 day total satisfaction
guarantee or your purchase price will be refunded.
NOT A MEDICAL DEVICE. Please read disclaimer.