Your Source for
Indoor Air Quality
Prozone® Air Purifier
Whole-House Dual-Lamp Model
For Eliminating Strong Odors using Ultraviolet-C
Phone Orders: Toll-Free 1-866-466-4937
Prozone Air Purifier
Ultraviolet Whole-House Air Purifier
Properly applied, the Whole-House Prozone Twister air purifier generates safe levels of ozone using
germicidal ultraviolet rays for superior reduction of odors. For whole-house air purification, it
should be placed in front of your heating system's cold air intake vent.
The Prozone uses Ultraviolet-C light to generate
the optional ozone. It has NO ozone plates, nor does it
use any of that technology that requires frequent maintenance. The UV-C method is the best way of generating ozone,
particularly with the patented UV lamp design that the Prozone uses (United States Patent
6,426,053). The 185 nm UV-C wavelength generates pure ozone and no oxides of nitrogen (NOX).
The UV lamps are self-cleaning.
Regardless of the dust in your environment, it is not
normally necessary to clean the UV lamp. We do not
offer this product for removing
The benefits of proper ozone levels for getting rid of odors, and the
characteristics of 254 nm UV-C rays for killing germs, are both well-established scientific facts.
Please see the ozone FAQ.
The Prozone® has
been replaced by the
Generates safe hydroxyls and optional, timer-adjustable ozone
- Freshens an entire house
- Permanently removes odors from rooms or cars where smokers have been.
- Contains TWO ultraviolet-C lamps.
- Continually produces safe, pollution-destroying Hydroxyls.
Read an article about hydroxyl
| PLEASE NOTE:
1. We did NOT author or place ANY newspaper ads for Prozone air purifiers.
2. Neither did we author or mail ANY advertisements for any Prozone air
3. Neither have we advertised on TV or radio.
|If you bought a Prozone through one of the above means and
need help, kindly DO NOT CONTACT US.
This web page you are viewing is our sole means of advertising. And we are
not the manufacturer.
1. The Germicidal, hydroxyl-producing UV lamp is always on. It produces
2. The ozone-producing UV lamp is normally off. It can either be
controlled by the timer or by the timer override switch so that the unit produces ozone
continually* to deodorize a car or motel room. (In this case, the blower
should be on so that the ozone penetrates the ducts).
- Lamps are rated for 20,000 hours of continuous use.
- 60-Day Money-Back Guarantee and One-Year Warranty.
Not for occupied areas in the continuous-ozone mode
Twister Air Purifier does a superb job of eliminating even very strong odors.
The Prozone Twister
Advanced Oxidation Air Purification System
enjoy the best
imaginable ... indoors!
The Twister™ is more than an air purifier. This unique and powerful device destroys biological &
chemical pollutants in the air and eliminates their associated odors — with no harmful by-products.
The Twister is the only air purification device for individual use to harness the force-multiplying
power of advanced oxidation. With its patented arsenal of nature's secret weapons — advanced
oxidation, pure O3 ozone, and germicidal ultraviolet light, it simply cannot be compared to other
products that just attract and hold pollutants and pathogens.
Great for Home, Car, Office and More
- A single unit can treat a 3,000 sq. ft. home or office — place it in front of the air return to
help clean up the ductwork.
- The Twister is great in commercial settings where odor control & sanitary conditions are a
particular concern, like health clubs, spa enclosures, locker rooms, pool rooms, veterinary clinics,
and medical and dental offices.
- Hotels and car rental agencies use it to convert smoking rooms or cars to non-smoking units.
Versatile and Customizable
Three operating modes and a precision-engineered timer allow full customization.
- Ultraviolet Sterilization This light-duty mode
is always on and provides general cleaning of the air.
- Timed Ozone and Advanced Oxidation The timer
is set for ozone generation at planned intervals, such as when residents, clients or employees are
- Continuous Ozone Used for heavy-duty jobs,
like eliminating strong odors, when occupants are not present for extended periods.
Specifications and Features
- Easy to use: two switches, mechanical timer
- No installation: simply position unit in appropriate location and plug into an electrical outlet
- Ozone purity: 100%, no nitrogen byproducts
- Ultraviolet Arc tube life 20,000 hours
- 2 fans, one each for air intake and outflow
- Air flow rate 20 CFM
- Washable polymer filter on intake vent
- Electrical: 110/120 VAC
- Compact: 14”W x 4”D x 13˝”H
- Lightweight & portable: 6 lbs, rugged HDPE plastic
- Quiet, low cost operation (< 100 watts)
- Virtually no maintenance, no plates to clean
- One year manufacturer's defect warranty · EPA EST. No. 73054-AL-001
- Prozone and Ecozone are registered trademarks. Patent #6,426,053 and patents pending
- Eliminates strong odors such as tobacco smoke, "old house" smell, chemical odors,
animal odors, etc.
- Ozone output: approx. 250 milligrams per hour max
- Approx. Size: 14" wide x 4" deep x 13.5" high
- Airflow 20 CFM. Second fan runs when ozone is turned on.
- Washable intake filter is accessible from the outside
- Runs on standard AC house current and uses less than 100 watts
- Eliminates odors and VOC's (gaseous volatile organic compounds).
- The UV lamps are self-cleaning and have a rated life of 20,000 hours when operated
- The PROZONE Twister comes with a one-year manufacturer's warranty on parts and labor and a 60 day total satisfaction
guarantee or your purchase price will be refunded.
- Patent # 6,426,053 and patents pending.
- EPA EST. No. 73054-AL-001