Have you seen the False Advertising
and Misleading Statements on these Air Purifier advertisements?
Negative ions info
Before you buy, read their manual, catalog, package, etc. Do they say that their product actually emits large numbers of negative ions externally (in the millions or trillions)? Our Negative Ionizers Do.
Several other 'air purifier' products claim to be negative ionizers, but are in fact really ozone generators.
Yet other "ionizers" do generate some negative ions, but they do so internally; few ions ever leave their unit and go out into the room. Check before you buy one.
And as unbelievable as it may seem, some even emit harmful positive ions. And some even use chemicals, perfumes, or agents.
Check before you buy one. None of our ionizers do any of these things.
During the first week of December 2002, we carefully tested two different models of nationally-advertised, column-style "ionizers" being sold in a nearby retail store, using a very sensitive negative ion detector. The negative ion output reading from either unit was zero. But we could walk outside and easily detect negative ions that were normally present that day outdoors. A close examination of the instruction manuals (and also another brand of 'air purifier' of similar appearance that was not tested) revealed no claim to actually emitting negative ions; only ozone.
Our IG-133-ionizer-models also feature:
We believe our negative ionizers will outlast any other ionizer available.
That's a bold statement, but we believe it is the truth for several reasons:
1. All ionizers have an ion emitter, and all emitters wear out. But our emitters are either user-renewable (details on our site) or, for $29.95 extra, extremely long life. In any case, they are replaceable; they just plug in.
2. We've seen many ionizers that build up a coating of dirt inside that makes them stop working after a relatively short period of time. But ours are designed to have the dirt build up on the outside so it can be cleaned off easily.
3. The electronics inside the ionizer is not only a reliable design, but quality built.
4. We still have, and use, the first ionizers we've ever made. And they still work like the day we built them, even though they have been in almost continuous operation for years.
5. We have a 60-day money-back trial period on all our products. But very few (less than 1%) are returned to us asking for a refund.
6. Our IG-133-series models have a five-year warranty. But only a handful of ionizers have ever been returned to us because they failed since 1998. And we think some of those failures were due to power surges from lightning, but we exchanged them with new ionizers, anyway.
We occasionally receive e-mails asking "how do your products compare to..." other ionizers made by other manufacturers.
We believe ours are superior and longer-lasting. The comments from people who've bought them speak for themselves.
More information on our Frequently Asked Questions page.
|Last modified 08/25/2016|
Toll-Free Order Line: 1-866-IONIZER (1-866-466-4937)
Offices: 1-417-452-2237 Monday to Friday 9-5 Central time