Your Source for
Indoor Air Quality
Negative Ionizer accessory
Phone Orders: Toll-Free 866-466-4937
- Significantly increases the effectiveness of a negative ionizer for air purification and removal of
pollen, dust, mold, pet dander, etc. from the air.
- Unique type of electrical field near the unit silently attracts more airborne particles of other
particulates and allergens without generating undesirable positive ions or harmful EMF.
- Helps reduce or eliminate the accumulation of dust and dirt on nearby objects or surfaces.
- Does not reduce the level of negative ions in the air.
- No filters to buy - ever. Just wipe clean occasionally.
- Long-lasting, highly effective, reliable, quality designed and built.
For use with
any of our
Also helps prevent dust, mold, pollen, and other allergens from
accumulating on the table or other nearby surfaces when an ionizer is in use in a dusty or polluted environment.
Produces NO ozone.
Neither a positive ion generator nor a negative ion generator.
Power requirements: 120 Volts AC, 60 Hz, 1 Watt.
Only 5" wide x 5.25" deep x 1.6" high
Only $125.95 when purchased online with any room ionizer.
is a trademark of Comtech Research.
It must be used near a high-density negative ion
generator such as our model
IG-133 ionizer for the DustGrabber to be
effective in attracting dust, pollen, mold, etc.
We once sent a DustGrabber to someone, and they complained that
it wasn't attracting dust. But their ionizer was on a different floor in their house. However, when they brought their
ionizer down next to the DustGrabber, "what a difference!", they said. There was stuff on the DustGrabber
that he had no idea what it was--stuff he might have breathed in.
Developed and manufactured in USA by Comtech Research, the Iontronics™ DustGrabber™ has been on the market and
tested since 1999.
It really works. There's nothing like it available.
See also our combination ionizer - a
negative ion generator AND a DustGrabber™ in one compact unit.